Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a data scientist/machine learning engineer who can bring innovative machine learning ideas from conception to realization. As a data scientist at BigID you will develop state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network algorithms to solve complex security related NLP challenges. The end products of the data science team at BigID are scalable production services and machine learning models that make sense out of many petabytes of privacy related databases.
· B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Sciences / Mathematics / Statistics or
· Highly proficient in Python
· 3+ years of proven experience in Machine Learning, Statistical · · Modeling and Pattern Recognition
· Proven experience in bringing an ML algorithm from idea to
· Experience with open source Machine Learning toolkits:
tensorflow, keras, theano, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy
· Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
· Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of
· Experience with NLP toolkits such as NLTK, SpaCy, OpenNLP,
Stanford CoreNLP etc – strong advantage
· Experience in document clustering / sentiment analysis / word
vectors -strong advantage
· Experience with NoSQL and BigData – Hadoop/Hive/HBASE,
Cassandra, MongoDB, etc – advantage
· Experience with distributed architecture, micro services,
message queues, REST API – advantage
· Knowledge in container technology (docker) and cloud services
(IaaS, PaaS) – advantage