Grant and Scholarship Instructions
To complete your Masa Israel financial assiatance application form, please follow the steps below:
2. Prepare the following information:
- the full name of the program to which you are applying.
- your contact information, including a current email address
- If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, you'll also need your or your parents' current financial information
- A credit card for registration
3. Submitting requests for financial assistance - grants and/or need-based scholarships - is permitted only up until the start of the program. A participant who submits a request after this time will not be eligible for any financial assistance.
The documents required for a needs-based scholarship request must be submitted in full (see below) up to ten days after the start of the program.
If the documents are not submitted by the said times, the participant will not be eligible for a need-based scholarship.
The Masa Visa (A2) may be submitted up to a month into the duration of your program. More details on obtaining this Visa available with your program organizer.
4. Carefully read each step of the application. Complete all mandatory fields (marked with *) before moving on to the next step of the application.
5. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will include a PDF file of your application. Please verify that the information in the PDF file is correct. If changes need to be made please do not complete another form, just send the corrections to email@example.com and we will make the changes.
6. If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, all the appropriate financial documents must be submitted directly to your program organizer by email fax or regular mail or contact Masa via email: Financialdocs@masaisrael.org
Need help with your application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-864-3279 (US & Canada) or +972-2-621-6497 (international)
Have questions regarding your program?
Please be in touch with the program directly using the contact information listed on your program's page.