The intern will work as an analyst in the corporate finance group. The analyst will be exposed to a wide variety of companies and across multiple sectors.
Specific job functions will include:
• Gathering data for valuation purposes.
• Conducting market research for valuations.
• Assisting in the writing of business plans.
• Assisting in business development opportunities.
Must be at least an incoming Junior in College working towards a degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Economics.
– Microsoft Office Skills. Interns must have advanced excel skills.
– Native English Speaker. While the intern will not need to write in Hebrew, it is advantageous if the intern does have some speaking and reading skills in Hebrew.