Find out about events and opportunities while you are in Israel.Read More
To complete your Masa Israel universal grant and/or needs-based scholarship application form, please follow the steps below:
2. Prepare the following information:
3. Requests for grants, including all required documents, must be submitted no later than halfway through your program. Requests for needs-based scholarships must be submitted no later than 60 days before the program’s official start date. If you are a gap year participant receiving a travel voucher in lieu of the universal grant, you must receive approval for the voucher before you buy your ticket to Israel. The travel voucher can only be used for travel to Israel for the purpose of participating in a Masa Israel program. If you use your voucher before being approved for a needs-based scholarship, you will no longer be eligible to receive the needs-based scholarship.
4. Carefully read each step of the application. Complete all mandatory fields (marked with *) before moving on to the next step of the application. Please use Internet Explorer if possible.
5. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will include a PDF file of your application. Please verify that the information in the PDF file is correct. If changes need to be made please do not complete another form, just send the corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes. If you are a gap year participant who has been approved to receive a travel voucher, you will receive an email notification of your status. This notification will include the contact information for Ortal Travel and Tourism, the travel agency that will help you book your travel arrangements. Contact them with your flight details and preferences to remit your voucher.
6. If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, all the appropriate financial documents must be submitted directly to your program organizer by email, fax or regular mail.
7. Note that receipt of financial assistance from Masa Israel is subject to the existence of an approved budget for Masa Israel for the 2014-2015 academic year both in the budget of the Jewish Agency for Israel and in the Israeli Government’s National Budget.
If your program begins AFTER June 30 th 2014
If your program begins AFTER June 30th 2015
Need help with your application? Email email@example.com or call 1-866-864-3279 (US & Canada) or +972-2-621-6497 (international)
If you do not see your program listed on the grant application, it should be added in the next few weeks. Should you have any questions, please be in touch with the program directly using the contact information listed on your program's page.