Find out about events and opportunities while you are in Israel.Read More
To complete your Masa Israel universal grant and/or needs-based scholarship application form, please follow the steps below:
2. Prepare the following information:
3. Requests for grants, including all required documents, must be submitted no later than halfway through your program. Requests for needs-based scholarships must be submitted before the program’s official start date.
4. Carefully read each step of the application. Complete all mandatory fields (marked with *) before moving on to the next step of the application. Please use Internet Explorer if possible.
5. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will include a PDF copy of your application. Please verify that the information in the PDF file is correct. If changes need to be made please do not complete another form, just send the corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes.
6. If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, all the appropriate financial documents must be submitted directly to Masa at email@example.com. To ensure that all of your documents are filed correctly be sure to write your name and Masa reference number on each page you submit.
7. Note that receipt of financial assistance from Masa Israel is subject to the existence of an approved budget for Masa Israel in the budget of the Jewish Agency for Israel and in the Israeli Government’s National Budget.
Participants from the Former Soviet Union, Latin America and France, please note: Due to a very high number of participants from Latin America, France, and the Former Soviet Union we will be able to grant funding, for participants from these countries on a first come, first serve basis. Applications for funding from these countries beyond what we can accommodate will be put on a waiting list while we work to raise additional funding. If you are from said countries we advise you to complete your registration and send us all the relevant documents in a timely manner in order to ensure your place. Once you have completed your process we will get back to you as soon as we can to let you know if we can accommodate your request for funding immediately.
Need help with your application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-864-3279 (US & Canada) or +972-2-621-6497 (international)
If you do not see your program listed on the grant application, it should be added in the next few weeks. Should you have any questions, please be in touch with the program directly using the contact information listed on your program's page.