Grant and Scholarship Instructions
To complete your Masa Israel financial assiatance application form, please follow the steps below:
2. Prepare the following information:
- the full name of the program to which you are applying.
- your contact information, including a current email address
- If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, you'll also need your or your parents' current financial information
- A credit card for registration
3. Submitting requests for financial assistance, grants and/or need-based scholarships will be permitted up until the start of the program. A participant who submits a request after this time will not be eligible for any financial assistance.
The documents required for a need-based scholarship request will be submitted in full up to ten days after the start of the program. This applies to all but the Masa visa which may be submitted up to one month after the start of the program.
If the documents are not submitted by the said times, the participant will not be eligible for a need-based scholarship
4. Carefully read each step of the application. Complete all mandatory fields (marked with *) before moving on to the next step of the application.
5. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will include a PDF file of your application. Please verify that the information in the PDF file is correct. If changes need to be made please do not complete another form, just send the corrections to email@example.com and we will make the changes.
6. If you are applying for a needs-based scholarship, all the appropriate financial documents must be submitted directly to your program organizer by email fax or regular mail or contact Masa via email: Financialdocs@masaisrael.org
7. Note that receipt of financial assistance from Masa Israel is subject to the existence of an approved budget for Masa Israel for the 2017-2018 academic year both in the budget of the Jewish Agency for Israel and in the Israeli Government’s National Budget.
Need help with your application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-864-3279 (US & Canada) or +972-2-621-6497 (international)
If you do not see your program listed on the grant application, it should be added in the next few weeks. Should you have any questions, please be in touch with the program directly using the contact information listed on your program's page.