At ScaleOps, our mission is to make marketing, sales, and customer success teams’ lives simpler, more efficient, and more productive – with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team and support our most passionate customers and users.
Our community mission is to empower users to thrive in their tasks using HubSpot, other software, and integrations and turn the champions of our community into force-multipliers who can share their knowledge with others at scale.
In this role, you’ll oversee the management of the community from strategy through execution, working closely with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to define, develop, and execute community-related initiatives.
This brand new role is highly cross-functional, led by marketing, requiring partnership with colleagues in sales operations, customer experience and more, becoming a dynamic and integral member of our team.
ScaleOps has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like you, why not say hello?
What you will do:
– Moderate, listen and engage regularly with our amazing community members, providing them with any support and resources they need, activating the community around a shared mission
– Configure, and continually optimize the community digital experience
– Cultivate a sense of trust, care, well-being, inclusiveness, and belonging in the community
– Develop and implement internal and external community advocate programs to motivate and incentivize top community contributors
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies
– Monitor community health and produce reports on relevant issues and outcomes
– Represent the voice of our community in cross-departmental communications, sharing trends, pain points, and sentiments
– Understand how to manage difficult situations within the community with tact and to escalate when appropriate
– Identify sources of churn in the community and come up with creative ways to reduce churn
– Meet regularly with internal stakeholders providing community insights, updates and guidance on ways to engage with the community
– Develop and manage a robust community content strategy ensuring accuracy and relevancy
– Empathy, you understand community feedback and will put yourself in their mindset and make actionable decisions based on it
– Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization and with outside groups
You are able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment; highly organized, with the ability to work with multiple teams in different countries
– Maturity to prioritize and understand where to introduce new processes without slowing things down
- A strong generalist, you can seamlessly shift gears between different working styles and regularly learn new processes
– Passionate about being a community and customer advocate with a willingness to go the extra mile to serve our customers