IDC - Study Abroad
Study with world-renowned faculty, engage with students from around the world and enjoy a wide array of extracurricular activities.
The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya was established twenty years ago as Israel’s first private university. IDC Herzliya believes in ‘start-up academia’ and encourages its students to initiate, innovate, invent and create. Many successful startups in Israel today first came together on the IDC campus.
IDC has 6,500 students currently enrolled for undergraduate and graduate degrees. Approximately 1,700 of these students hail from 82 countries across the globe and study at the Raphael Recanati International School (RRIS). The result is a unique international atmosphere on campus as students enjoy studying in a multicultural environment and form lasting personal and professional relationships.
This year IDC was ranked the number one university in student satisfaction for the fourth consecutive year. IDC Herzliya believes in a partnership with its students and is committed to working together towards a promising future.
International students who are interested in studying abroad at IDC Herzliya are eligible to spend a semester or year as a visiting student in the Raphael Recanati International School. Our wide range of English courses and vibrant student life are enough to provide an experience that no student will ever forget!
Please note: this section refers to non-degree seeking students only. If you are interested in applying for one of our full degree programs in English, please visit the RRIS website at www.rris.idc.ac.il
• Students must have completed at least one year of studies at their home university, two years is recommended.
• Students must be in good academic standing.
• We strongly recommend studying for one academic year, or the spring semester as opposed to the fall semester due to semester clashes with overseas universities.
• We give preference to those who wish to study for one academic year and have completed at least two years of study at a university recognized by IDC Herzliya.
• Recognition of transfer credits is the responsibility of the student.
The Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Students of universities in which English is not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), PEARSON (Language Test).
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- 4.5, 5.5, 10 Months
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya - The Recanati International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- IDC - Study Abroad
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Dates:
- March 11,2018 - August 20,2018, HERZELIYYA, $11100 Apply to this program