BIG IDEA Gap Year
Join BIG IDEA Gap Year for a year of intensive hi-tech training, social impact, and an amazing Startup Nation experience! BIG IDEA Gap Year is the ideal choice for anyone looking to boost their career in hi-tech, affect social change, and experience the vibrant Israeli lifestyle through field trips, tours, and interaction with Israelis.
BIG IDEA Gap Year is an unparalleled one- to a two-semester hi-tech training program in Be'er Sheva that focuses on two training tracks:
1. Front - End Mobile Apps Developers
2. Graphic Design, UI and Web.
Through our unique hands-on courses, you'll gain all the skills necessary to be a part of the hi-tech industry, and at the end of the program, you'll walk away with not just resume-ready skills, but also an official certification. In addition to the courses, you'll go on weekly field trips around Israel, take immersive Hebrew classes, and intern alongside Israelis at leading startups in Be'er Sheva's CDI Negev.
Boost your future with BIG IDEA Gap Year!
US TOLL-FREE: (1) 866.804.9566
- Main Subject: Gap Year (Programs)
- Intensive Hebrew Language, internship, Social Action / Volunteering, Technology
- 5, 9 Months
- BIG IDEA
- Program appears on grant application as:
- BIG IDEA Gap Year
- Not Included
- Program Dates:
- February 19,2018 - July 23,2018, BEER SHEVA, $13950 Apply to this program