Marketing Assistant at a promising small startup, with the option to heavily influence our Content and Marketing teams as well as our client base.
Hybrid Position with strong opportunities to branch out, take on additional responsibilities, and become a core asset to the company.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for fashion and networking, with strong people skills and a fresh opinion on fashion trends and brands.
As part of your diverse role at Botika, you’ll be responsible for the following:
– Managing the company’s presence on social platforms and providing content recommendations, mostly on LinkedIn.
– Managing the lead generation process for the entire company through multiple channels.
– Working closely with our Marketing Manager, brainstorming new Marketing ideas and providing recommendations for new Social content.
– Working closely with our Content Team on up-to-date trends and guiding them on creating relevant content for our product.
– Strong self-learning skills. Comfortable diving into challenging & unique problems
– Strong communication skills
– In-depth understanding of the LinkedIn platform
– Up-to-date knowledge of Fashion trends and brands
– Knowledgable in recent American Culture and events