Young Doctors - Israel Experience
Young Doctors enables you to become familiar with the Israel medical system by working at Soroka Hospital in Beersheva or the Rambam Hospital in Haifa, while strengthening your connection to Israeli society.
This is an exclusive academic program with job training in the medical field, based on one of the world's leading medical centers. Successful completion of the program opens up the doors to the medical field, extending your range of opportunities for professional development, career and financial independence.
This program is operated in Russian and is open only to those who are licensed Doctors in their countries of residence.
- Main Subject: Professional Studies
- Healthcare / Medicine
- 8 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- The Israel Experience- Educational Tourism Services Co. LTD
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Young Doctors - Israel Experience
- Program Contact Information:
- Hana Aleksandrov
- (p):972 2 621 6358
- Program Dates:
- September 01,2017 - April 30,2018, HAIFA, $10500 Apply to this program