WUJS Israel is a customized five-month, post-college internship and arts program located in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. You’ll live with peers aged 21-35 from all over the world who, with many different backgrounds, all share a keen interest in experiencing Israel to its fullest and gaining valuable career experience.
Intern in almost any area of industry and commerce, in the public or private sectors, art and culture, hi-tech, politics, medicine and more.
Our team will work with you to customize your placement based on your professional needs. You’ll even have a chance to connect with your internship site via Skype and learn about the company culture before you arrive in Israel! On the arts track, you’ll also get to work on an individual art project in your area of talent.
When you’re not working, you’ll find rich opportunities to engage with Judaism in an open environment and learn about Israel’s unique culture and diverse peoples through weekly classes, excursions and cultural opportunities.
• A pre-arranged professional internship in every possible field before arrival in Israel.
• Participants on the internship track will work 4 days a week in the field of their choice.
• 30% of our participants receive job offers from their internship in Israel or from overseas branches.
• 90% of our participants claim that their participation on the program significantly helped them find a job.
• Possibility to combine an internship in the arts with an independent art project.
• Participants on the art track will work independently twice a week on their art project which will be presented at the end of the program on the final artist's exhibition.
• On the other two days of the week they will work in an internship in the field of their art.
• Weekly art classes covering all fields of Israeli art – movies, dance, theatre, music and more.
You’ll intern at a world-class Israeli company and acquire international experience or pursue your artistic passion amidst a thriving art community. You will develop business contacts from around the world and gain access to a professional network of more than 8,000 WUJS alumni.
In addition to the professional aspects, you’ll also learn to speak Hebrew in a five-month Ulpan, explore the country and experience its history and tradition as well as its hip international and modern culture.
You will have the opportunity to meet Israelis who will accompany to your weekly field trips and take part in your educational programs.
You'll live in an apartment - not a dorm. Modern, spacious, and comfortable, they're located in the trendy Tel Aviv neighborhood of Florentine or the charming Jerusalem neighborhood of Baka
Enjoy the staff support during and after the program with regards to finding an apartment in Israel if you wish to stay, looking for a job, start your Aliya process and more.