Tlalim Culinary Art
Culinary art - one of the most ancient in the world. The ability to create a beautiful meal can be equated to art, with organized international championships, exhibitions and competitions in the field of culinary and confectionery business. In order to achieve mastery, however, training and continuous improvement is necessary.
Masa "Culinary Arts" in Eilat will help you discover your talents, get professional skills and experience a taste of success. You will experience global cuisines in Israel and at the same time have the chance to discover the country.
- Main Subject: Experiential Programs, Professional Studies
- 8, 10 Months
- Tlalim Conference, Events & Recreation Ltd.
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Tlalim Culinary Art
- Program Contact Information:
- Tali Balan
- (p):972 54 974 1234
- Program Dates:
- October 30,2016 - August 30,2017, EILAT, $11300
- October 23,2017 - June 21,2018, EILAT, $9700