Tel Aviv University International MPH in Emergency & Disaster Management
This one-year Executive Masters in Public Health encompasses theoretical as well as practical aspects of Emergency & Disaster Management. Students from all around the world with differing backgrounds will get the opportunity to study this field in Israel, well known as a living laboratory for research and practice in crisis and limited mass casualties.
Our multidisciplinary program will expose students to a comprehensive study of Emergency & Disaster Management. During the academic year we will visit some of the main Israeli emergency agencies and drill centers. Moreover, leaders and representatives from relevant organizations will be invited to lecture at the program.
Our academic faculty is comprised of exceptional professors from Israeli universities and successful practitioners, who will provide our students with the extensive knowledge and tools needed for dealing with Mass-casualties and Disaster management. Many of our faculty members have been engaged in responding to emergencies and disasters in Israel and around the world.
For more information, contact:
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Healthcare / Medicine, International Humanitarian Work, Social Sciences
- 10 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Tel Aviv University - The International School for Overseas Student
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Tel Aviv University International MPH in Emergency & Disaster Management
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Tamar Grushka-Shtern
- (p):972 3 640 9582
- Program Dates:
- October 30,2016 - August 31,2017, TEL AVIV - YAFO, $18500
- October 16,2017 - August 24,2018, TEL AVIV - YAFO, $18800