Tel Aviv University International MA Program in Political Science & Political Communication
The International MA in Political Science and Political Communication program provides students with advanced knowledge, understanding and tools of analysis in a world characterized by growing fusion between politics and communication. The program is tailored for students interested in advancing their knowledge and understanding of the practical dimensions of politics, especially the challenges that arise from the interconnectedness between politics and communications.
Students join a variety of academic trips guided by top specialists provides meetings with political leaders and prominent journalists while visiting Israel's governmental, parliamentary and media institutions among other sites of interest. Discussions are an integral part of the program's curriculum, taking students to new directions and emphasizing the complexity of politics in the age of global communication.
Students are encouraged to take up extra-curricular activities and supplement their academic work with internships at organizations ranging from preeminent political and research institutes to communication teams and diplomatic missions. The program prepares students for employment in various roles, such as: Political Analysts, Campaign Managers, Lobbyists, Parliamentary Assistants, Communication Consultants, Journalists, Diplomats, Academics and more.
For more information, contact:
(p): 972 3-6405876
(f): 972 3-6409515
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Communications/Media, Government, Israel/Middle Eastern Studies, Social Sciences
- 10 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Tel Aviv University - The International School for Overseas Student
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Tel Aviv University International MA Program in Political Science & Political Communication
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Dates:
- October 16,2017 - August 24,2018, TEL AVIV - YAFO, $15000 Apply to this program