Technion International School - Study Abroad
Want to spend a semester or year in Israel exploring Engineering and Science? Spend your freshman or gap year at Technion. The Freshman Year of Engineering and Science is the perfect opportunity to experience student life and culture in Israel and learn Hebrew within the framework of a math and science-based academic program taught entirely in English.
The Program offers a challenging and intensive course load designed to provide students with the tools and experience necessary to excel in their undergraduate academic career while exploring additional subjects like Hebrew, Middle Eastern History, and Jewish Studies. Upon successfully completing the Freshman Year program, our students are well prepared to pursue their undergraduate studies at Technion’s English-language B.Sc. Program in Civil and Environmental Engineering, or apply to transfer into a Hebrew-language program at one of several Technion faculties including Chemical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Biology or Mechanical Engineering. Technion credit is likely to be recognized by all higher education authorities in North America.
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- 3, 3.5, 4.5 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Technion International School - Study Abroad
- Program Contact Information:
- Zehava Solomon
- (p):972 4 829 3325
- Program Dates:
- October 22,2017 - January 25,2018, HAIFA, $9000 Apply to this program
- March 18,2018 - July 05,2018, HAIFA, $9000 Apply to this program