Technion - BSc in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Taught entirely in English by world renowned Technion faculty, the B.Sc. in Civil Engineering program is a four-year degree consisting of 160 credits. The program prepares future engineers to meet the 21st century’s infrastructure creation and modernization challenges.
Students will be exposed to economical and management aspects of environmental and resource preservation, and learn how to be proactive in developing clean technologies and infrastructure, and implementing renewable resource alternatives.
Program appears on grant application as: Technion - BSc in Civil Engineering
Option of Transferring to Regular Technion Programs (in Hebrew)
Students who have successfully completed the first year (Freshman Year) of the program have the option of transferring into a regular undergraduate study track in Hebrew offered by other engineering and science faculties at the university, provided their Hebrew language skills are sufficient according to Technion policies. Internal Faculty Transfer Students enrolled in a Technion International program who would like to transfer to another Technion faculty are responsible for inquiring with the faculty in question about its transfer requirements. The faculty will consider transfer requests based on the following three criteria:
• Academic Preparation program average
• Grade point average of academic courses taken in the first year of the program
• Hebrew placement examination score at the end of the first year
*Students can also apply to transfer their Technion credits to a university of their choice
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- 10, 13 Months
- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Technion - BSc in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Program Dates: