TCB - Doctors
Based at one of the leading medical centers in Israel, this program is geared toward young adults from Eastern Europe and Russia who are looking to develop a medical career.
Participants work in the Soroka Medical Center, and prepare to take Israel's medical licensing exam with the support of the medical department of Ben Gurion University in Beersheva.
The program includes 500 hours of instruction in courses including Endocrinology, Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, Gynecology, Neurology, Hematology, Oncology, Pulmanology and more, as well as instruction in Hebrew and Jewish history and heritage.
- Main Subject: Ulpan Hebrew Language Studies
- Healthcare / Medicine, Intensive Hebrew Language
- 8, 10 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Technological College of Beer Sheva (TCB)
- Program appears on grant application as:
- TCB - Doctors
- Program Contact Information:
- Daniel Nasibov
- Program Dates:
- September 01,2016 - July 01,2017, BEER SHEVA, $10150
- September 03,2017 - May 07,2018, BEER SHEVA, $8400