Midreshet Rachel v'Chaya
Do you want to be challenged to grow spiritually personally and intellectually in a supportive nurturing environment? At Midreshet Rachel v’Chaya you will be part of a group of educated, independent women committed to personal and spiritual growth. You will learn how to independently access Torah sources while strengthening your link to tradition.
The Jewish philosophy curriculum includes seminal works by the Rambam, Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzatto, the Maharal Rav Abraham Isaac HaCohen Kook, and Rav Eliyahu Dessler, among others. Frequent in-depth seminars allow you to explore contemporary issues including the Jewish approach to sexuality, intermarriage, feminism, and mysticism.
Students who receive approval to not live in the dormitory and live off campus receive a $4,000 per year discount or $2,000 per half-year discount (The discount is prorated for the amount of time in the program).
- Main Subject: Jewish Studies
- Jewish Studies
- 5.5, 11 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Netivot Noam
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Midreshet Rachel v'Chaya
- Program Dates:
- August 27,2017 - July 22,2018, JERUSALEM, $18400 Apply to this program
- January 02,2018 - June 14,2018, JERUSALEM, $8900 Apply to this program
- April 16,2018 - October 02,2018, JERUSALEM, $8900 Apply to this program