Me'ohr Bais Yaakov
Me’ohr Bais Yaakov Teachers Seminary (founded in 1999) is an intensive study program for recent graduates of Bais Yaakov high schools. Me’ohr focuses on in-depth study of Jewish learning and philosophy while emphasizing lessons that are practical and applicable to everyday Jewish life.
In addition to religious studies, students take courses in education that include methodology and classroom management, as well as classes on child development and education. These studies prepare our students for teaching in Jewish schools throughout the world.
Me’ohr is known for its warm environment in which student-teacher relationships are encouraged and fostered. Me’ohr provides full room and board, as well as tiyulim and Shabbatonim throughout the year.
- Main Subject: Jewish Studies, Gap Year (Programs)
- Education, Jewish Studies
- 9, 9.5 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Me'ohr Bais Yaakov Teachers Seminary
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Me'ohr Bais Yaakov
- Program Contact Information:
- Zechariah Friedman
- (p):02 630 0900
- Program Dates:
- August 30,2017 - June 10,2018, JERUSALEM, $23500 Apply to this program