Mayanot Institute-Women's Program
The Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies Women’s Program offers a warm, nurturing environment in which to learn, as well as an atmosphere where discussion and questioning are encouraged. The program enables you to participate in one-on-one study to maximize your knowledge, and provides you with the tools to study independently.
The Women’s Program offers the Judaic Studies Program, a discussion-based track, which is designed for students with little or no previous knowledge of Hebrew or textual study, who wish to study Torah and different schools of thought within Judaism. Yeshiva 1 and Yeshiva 2 Programs are offered for students who have a background in Hebrew and wish to develop, or progress in, textual learning skills.
In addition to the unparalleled experience of being in Israel, you will meet and learn with fellow students from around the world. The Program is situated in the beautiful neighborhood of Katamon, a central location which is walking distance to the trendy German Colony and close to the city centre.
Explore your roots, culture and traditions within a true Israeli and Jewish context.
Director of Admissions:
Mrs Freidy Yanover
C: +972 54 3606 827
W: 212-980-3414 X 508
- Main Subject: Jewish Studies
- Jewish Studies
- 4, 5, 10 Months
- Religious Affiliation:
- Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Mayanot Institute-Women's Program
- Program Dates:
- October 25,2017 - August 24,2018, JERUSALEM, $6200 Apply to this program
- January 17,2018 - November 16,2018, JERUSALEM, $12400 Apply to this program
- April 16,2018 - August 15,2018, JERUSALEM, $5600 Apply to this program
- May 15,2018 - October 15,2018, JERUSALEM, $6200 Apply to this program
- June 26,2018 - November 25,2018, JERUSALEM, $6200 Apply to this program