J.C.T. - Tochnit Mechulevet
Combining a schedule of Jewish studies and academic courses in the fields of technology and business, this program is equivalent to a first year of college enhanced by a strong support system of professional staff. Students are fully integrated with their Israeli counterparts both in courses, dormitory life and extra-curricular activities.
Students choose courses from all the departments at Machon Lev; in Jewish studies, they participate in the Beit Midrash learning program, and for academics, they choose courses from the various departments to include Engineering, Computers, Biochemistry, Electro-Optics, Applied Physics, Management, Marketing, Accounting, and Education.
- Main Subject: Jewish Studies, Freshman Year Studies, Gap Year (Programs)
- Engineering, Intensive Hebrew Language, Jewish Studies, Pre-Aliyah
- 10.5, 11 Months
- Religious Affiliation:
- Jerusalem College of Technology
- Program appears on grant application as:
- J.C.T. - Tochnit Mechulevet
- Program Contact Information:
- Benjamin Touati
- (p):972 2 675 1029
- Program Dates:
- August 04,2017 - July 05,2018, JERUSALEM, $12500 Apply to this program