IDC - MBA in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IEGMBA)
Want to earn an M.B.A. while gaining practical experience and establishing your own commercial or social venture? The M.B.A. in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at IDC Herzliya is designed for students from Israel and abroad who wish to acquire the necessary skills to start their own venture in the global market.
The program provides state-of-the-art innovation and entrepreneurship studies together with theoretical and practical tools needed to conduct business in the global arena. The curriculum addresses entrepreneurship in all its aspects and builds on Israel’s status as a center of high-tech entrepreneurship. The program also works with the New Media lab on campus to create new technology that will be brought to the market.
*Please note that receiving a Masa scholarship does not imply automatic acceptance to IDC. The IDC application is a separate process and acceptance is dependent on meeting academic criteria.
For more information, contact:
Director of Recruitment & Marketing
Israel & Abroad
Admissions Coordinator- Masters Degrees
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Entrepreneurship, Social Sciences
- 9.5, 21.5 Months
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya - The Recanati International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- IDC - MBA in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IEGMBA)
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Eyal Dagan
- (p):972 9 960 2771
- Program Dates:
- November 12,2017 - August 30,2019, HERZELIYYA, $28250 Apply to this program