IDC - BA in Government
Want to study government in Israel with a curriculum in line with those of the world’s leading government programs? Featuring a first-class team of lecturers and a range of study tracks, the BA program in Government at IDC Herzliya is competitive with the schools of government at Harvard, Georgetown, Syracuse, and Princeton. It is comprised of a core curriculum during the first and second years of study, which serves as the basis for a specialist concentration in the third year of the program.
Third-year students choose from six areas of specialization including: diplomacy and strategy, government and politics, security and terrorism, the Middle East, and international conflict resolution.
*Please note that receiving a Masa scholarship does not imply automatic acceptance to IDC. The IDC application is a separate process and acceptance is dependent on meeting academic criteria.
For more information, contact:
Director of Recruitment & Marketing
Israel & Abroad
Admissions & Recruitment
+972 9 960 2801
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- Government, Israel/Middle Eastern Studies, Social Sciences
- 9.5 Months
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya - The Recanati International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- IDC - BA in Government
- $ 12500
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Eyal Dagan
- (p):972 9 960 2771
- Program Dates:
- October 30,2016 - August 20,2017 Apply to this program