IDC - BA in Business Administration
Earn your BA in just three years while drawing on the knowledge and experience of a country with some of the world’s most entrepreneurially minded inventors and investors. Israel, a country of just 7.1 million people, produces more start-up companies than nations like China, Japan, India, Korea and the United Kingdom.
The BA in Business Administration at IDC Herzliya, with specializations in marketing, finance, accountancy and information technology, includes both classic management courses and innovative courses and workshops in topics such as entrepreneurship and marketing strategy. Its curriculum is designed to prepare you for management and professional head office positions in the Israeli economy and includes both mandatory and elective courses on topics such as financial risk management, insurance, and marketing communications.
*Please note that receiving a Masa scholarship does not imply automatic acceptance to IDC. The IDC application is a separate process and acceptance is dependent on meeting academic criteria.
Director of Recruitment & Marketing
Israel & Abroad:
Admissions & Recruitment
+972 9 9527248
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- Business, Social Sciences
- 11.5 Months
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya - The Recanati International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- IDC - BA in Business Administration
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Eyal Dagan
- (p):972 9 960 2771
- Program Dates:
- September 03,2017 - August 20,2018, HERZELIYYA, $12500 Apply to this program