Hebrew University - MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
The International one year MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is designed to train a select group of students with the knowledge and skills for successfully adapting to emerging business trends. This new program, which will be taught in English, is a joint initiative of the Jerusalem School of Business Administration and the Rothberg International School.
The curriculum includes the development of sustainable business models, financial and data analysis, and current trends in management, entrepreneurship and innovation. Students will acquire tools for creating services and products that are suitable for global markets. Throughout the program, they will participate in a professional internship.
Students will benefit from this unique opportunity to study in Israel, a country widely viewed as a hub of innovation, hi-tech firms, and start-ups. In addition, they will gain value beyond the classroom by networking with faculty and exploring the Israeli business hub.
For more information, contact:
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Business, Entrepreneurship
- 10.5, 11 Months
- The Hebrew University - Rothberg International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Hebrew University - MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Bar Cohen
- Program Dates:
- August 03,2016 - June 28,2017, JERUSALEM, $32485
- October 22,2017 - September 06,2018, JERUSALEM, $30000