Hebrew University Graduate Studies
Hebrew University's non-degree graduate program offers a flexible academic framework for students who wish to participate in seminars and language courses from a variety of areas. While this program does not offer a degree, a full transcript will be provided in order to facilitate the transfer of credit to the student's home university.
The areas covered by the program are precisely those for which the Hebrew University has acquired a reputation for excellence, and where Israel and Jerusalem provide a natural environment for advanced academic work: Biblical and Jewish Studies, Religion, Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies, Jewish Education, Israeli Society and Politics, and Nonprofit Management and Leadership. Language instruction is offered in Modern Hebrew, Biblical Hebrew, Akkadian, Biblical Aramaic, Literary Arabic, Colloquial Arabic and Greek.
Students who decide to pursue a graduate degree at the Hebrew University at either the Rothberg International School or one of the Hebrew University faculties/schools may use their time in the Graduate Year Program to improve their Hebrew and fulfill certain degree requirements.
For more information, please contact:
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Arabic Language, Government, Israel/Middle Eastern Studies, Jewish Studies, Psychology, Social Action / Volunteering
- 3, 3.5, 5, 8, 11 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- The Hebrew University - Rothberg International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Hebrew University Graduate Studies
- Not Included
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Bar Cohen
- Program Dates:
- October 22,2017 - June 28,2018, JERUSALEM, $12000 Apply to this program
- October 22,2017 - January 26,2018, JERUSALEM, $7400 Apply to this program
- March 18,2018 - June 28,2018, JERUSALEM, $7400 Apply to this program