Haifa University MA in National Security
The MA program in National Security Studies is designed for students and professionals who are seriously interested in the field of national security in the broadest sense of the term. Students will examine the complex interrelationship between the social, political, diplomatic, economic and military dimensions of national security to create a comprehensive picture of the state of the nation.
This program aims to prepare graduates, policymakers, officials and other professionals to deal effectively with critical national decisions. Facing a long-standing challenge at the center of a mostly hostile regional environment, Israel has accumulated the experience and has developed a comprehensive approach to national security, combining academic theory and real-world constraints. Graduates of this prestigious program can expect to develop careers in governmental, security and private organizations, which are interested in enhancing their ability to deal with strategic affairs, challenges and opportunities. At the completion of the program, students will receive an MA in Political Science, with a specialization in National Security Studies.
- Main Subject: Graduate Academic Studies
- Advocacy, Government, Israel/Middle Eastern Studies, Social Sciences
- 10, 12 Months
- University Of Haifa - International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Haifa University MA in National Security
- Not Included
- Program Contact Information:
- Tzameret Zohar
- (p):972 4 828 0420
- Program Dates:
- October 15,2017 - October 12,2018, HAIFA, $10000 Apply to this program