BIP is designed for young people who want the experience of living life in Israel a few months. Whether you are interested in getting to know Israel, gaining experience and contacts in the Israel's professional community or are preparing to make Aliyah in the future, you can accomplish it through BIP. BIP is particularly suitable for students who attended Jewish schools.
On BIP, you will spend the fall immersed in a university atmosphere with intensive Hebrew ulpan, English classes and Jewish Studies (history, philosophy and Jewish thought), as well as the option to prepare for psychometric exams.
In the spring, the group participates in three weeks of volunteering on a military base through Sar El, and then take part in a seminar on Israeli society and discusses various policy issues, news, culture and society. Afterwards, program participants are chose between ambulence volunteering with Magen David Adom volunteer or community volunteering in schools or organization in Israel.
This program is operated in French.
- Main Subject: Gap Year (Programs)
- Intensive Hebrew Language, Pre-Aliyah
- 8 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- The Israel Experience- Educational Tourism Services Co. LTD
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Program Contact Information:
- Rebecca Dubreuil
- (p):01 83 64 86 81
- Program Dates:
- October 31,2016 - June 29,2017, , $15400
- October 18,2017 - June 17,2018, RAMAT GAN, $15600