Ben Gurion - The Woodman-Scheller Israel Studies International Program
The Israel Studies International Program (ISIP) provides students with a comprehensive state-of-the-art background in key subjects and research methods in Israel Studies. The knowledge and skills that students acquire, provides a solid foundation for those intending to pursue doctoral degrees in related fields. The program is aimed at students who wish to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of Israel and its development. With the highest concentration of Israel studies experts in the world, the Institute aims, through the International MA in Israel Studies, to share its unique insights into the Jewish People’s renewal in its homeland. The program trains its students to be leaders in their own communities – equipped with a high level of knowledge and understanding of Israel’s past and present, and poised to address the needs of the future.
A degree in Israel Studies is of value for candidates seeking to enter administrative, diplomatic, civil society, or teaching positions related to Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world.
- Main Subject: Academic
- 10 Months
- Ben Gurion Univeristy of the Negev
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Ben Gurion - The Woodman-Scheller Israel Studies International Program
- University Dorms
- Program Dates:
- The Woodman-Scheller Israel Studies International Program - FALL 2018, October 14,2018 - August 14,2019, $27188 Apply to this program
- The Woodman-Scheller Israel Studies International Program - SPRING 2019, February 24,2019 - December 24,2019, $27188 Apply to this program