Ben-Gurion University Ginsburg-Ingerman
The semester and year-long programs at Ben Gurion University (BGU) are designed for college students seeking a formative academic period of study in Israel. At BGU, you will study Hebrew language and choose from a variety of English-language courses in Jewish studies, political science, sociology, anthropology, archeology of the Middle East, ecology, the arts, and environmental studies.
You may also enroll in courses in a number of academic disciplines that are offered in English by other departments. You may supplement your coursework with independent study and volunteer opportunities. Available concentrations: Anthropology and Sociology of the Middle East, Global Health Studies, Jewish and Israel Studies, Sustainable Development and Environmental Justice.
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- Environmentalism, Government, Intensive Hebrew Language, Israel/Middle Eastern Studies, Psychology, Social Sciences
- 5, 6, 11 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Ben-Gurion University Ginsburg-Ingerman
- Not Included
- Program Dates:
- July 27,2017 - June 28,2018, BEER SHEVA, $17600 Apply to this program
- July 30,2017 - December 24,2017, BEER SHEVA, $10950 Apply to this program
- January 04,2018 - June 28,2018, BEER SHEVA, $11600 Apply to this program