“Art-Tel: Hebrew language as culture” program offers an opportunity to study Hebrew professionally, effectively and efficiently. A fast pace of studying and the effectiveness of the educational process is achieved through combining an intensive course of Hebrew, courses of the language history, the language structure, the language’s influence on culture, modern Israeli literature and other disciplines. The “Art-Tel” program also includes political science and journalism lectures, tours around Israel, volunteer work and entertaining meetings with Israeli students. The program’s participants live in comfortable apartments in the center of Ramat Gan, with convenient transport nearby and it takes only 20 minutes on a bike to arrive at the seaside.
- For those, who would like to quickly and effectively to master the basics of Hebrew.
- For those, who are interested in Jewish and Israeli culture and the connection between language and culture.
- For those, who are interested in interacting with Israel and getting acquainted with the Israeli.
- Living and studying in the economic and cultural centre of Israel. You'll be in the middle of the action, with easy and comfortable travel to any part of Israel, while combining studying, working and recreation on a daily basis.
- Live in spacious, furnished, 3-4 room, fully applianced apartments will allow you to fully enjoy the experience of an independent life in Tel Aviv.
- High quality complete course of Hebrew. The course of Hebrew lasts through the whole program. We offer an individual approach, groups of different levels, 350 hours within 5 months.