ART-TEL “Art & Photography” offers you an opportunity to take a look at Israel through the prism of art, photography and culture. The program assumes the attendance of exhibitions and galleries as well as the realization of your own creative project under the supervision and with the support of the curators: young Israeli artists, photographers, jewelers and sculptors. The program also includes: an intensive course of Hebrew lasting for the whole program’s period, Jewish and Israeli history course, political science and journalism lectures, tours around Israel, volunteer work and entertaining meetings with the Israeli. The program’s participants live in comfortable apartments in the center of Ramat Gan , there is a convenient transport hub nearby and it takes only 20 minutes on a bike to arrive at the seaside.
- For those, who find themselves in search for inspiration and want to realize his or her ideas in a creative project using one of the following artistic means: sculpture, jewelry craft, photography or visual arts.
- For those who are interested in Jewish and Israeli art.
- For those, who want to seriously study Hebrew and start to speak it fast and easy.
- Living and studying in the economic and cultural centre of Israel. You'll be in the middle of the action, with easy and comfortable travel to any part of Israel, while combining studying, working and recreation on a daily basis.
- Live in spacious, furnished, 3-4 room, fully applianced apartments will allow you to fully enjoy the experience of an independent life in Tel Aviv.
- High quality complete course of Hebrew. The course of Hebrew lasts through the whole program. We offer an individual approach, groups of different levels, 350 hours within 5 months.