ArtJerusalem, a joint initiative of the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, Jerusalem, and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rothberg International School (RIS), combines artistic training, university study and first-hand exposure to Israel's challenging social, historical and cultural environment.
Studies include a wide variety of art courses in such areas as painting, sculpture, drawing and screen-printing. Students also choose from a broad selection of university courses in Israel and Middle Eastern Studies, religion, behavioral sciences and environmental studies, as well as Hebrew language. Diverse extracurricular activities also complement the program.
For more information, contact:
- Main Subject: Undergraduate Academic Studies
- Visual Arts
- 4, 5, 10.5 Months
- Open to:
- Religious Affiliation:
- The Hebrew University - Rothberg International School
- Program appears on grant application as:
- Art Jerusalem
- Not Included
- Program Dates:
- September 07,2017 - January 02,2018, JERUSALEM, $13110 Apply to this program
- January 24,2018 - June 28,2018, JERUSALEM, $13250 Apply to this program