Posted Mai 21st, 2010
A collection of updates covering the intersection of Israel programs, the Jewish world, and international education.
- We were recently featured in a series on ABC News about going abroad as an alternative to facing the challenging job market in the US. Read part 1 here: Have Resume, Will Travel, and part 2: How to Find Work Outside the U.S.: Tips for Scoring a Global Gig
- As the year winds down, participants on the Young Judaea Year Course gap year program decided to go out on a high note by orchestrating a flash mob in Bat Yam
- All Masa Israel programs will broaden your horizons, but why not throw another country into the mix? The Bay Area Jewish newspaper J Weekly spoke with a participant on the LIFE program about his decision to spend nine months in Israel and India
- University of California President Mark Yudof visited the UC Education Abroad Program participants at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The program was reinstated last year after being suspended for several years.
- In offbeat news, Burger King is leaving Israel, so Masa Israel participants—you’ll have to get you burger fix elsewhere during your time abroad! Or you could just eat shawarma…