Find out about events and opportunities while you are in Israel.Read More
Jewessence is a semester long retreat where each participant gets to discover her ABCs: Who I AM, Where I BELONG, and how I can CONTRIBUTE to the Jewish people. Uniquely designed as a post beginner learning program, Jewessence caters to women who may not feel ready for a seminary experience, or who may not wish to go to seminary, but are inspired and would like to continue exploring her heritage.
Combining emotional health tools, general knowledge, Hebrew skills, travel and deep Torah study, Jewessence women will leave having a firm foundation in their Judaism.
Aardvark Israel Programs offer Jewish students from around the world the opportunity to “MAKE ISRAEL YOURS,” by providing a tailor-made, modular curriculum, so students can build a customized experience in Israel. Aardvark offers volunteering and internships, the chance to study and earn university academic credit, an opportunity to explore the hidden gems of Israel through trips and excursions, and independent living in apartments in the center of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Our experienced staff and high ratio of staff to students allow Aardvark to cater to the different interests of our international student population.
You can customize your experience even further by choosing one of our
Special Interest Add-Ons:
- Israeli Military Track, including Marva basic training in the Israeli Army
- Mind-Body Track (Psychology and Medicine track), including volunteering with Magen David Adom ambulances
- Entrepreneurship Track
- Law and Government Track
- Sea Sports Track
- Social Media and Communication Track
- Nepal Cultural Exchange
- Live in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Opportunities for international travel to Europe, Africa and Asia
- Unique internship and volunteering opportunities