The Tech Challenge Fellows program offers select, highly talented young professionals an elite, heavily subsidized, 10-month career-boosting opportunity.
This program is designed to give participants an international, Silicon Wadi edge and is a true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity towards developing their individual programming skills, creating lasting networks and forging a strong professional connection to the Israeli hi-tech industry.
If you fit our selective criteria, the Tech Challenge Fellows program will take you a step forward in your personal and professional journey and will connect you to Israel’s dynamic hi-tech community through international experience, hands-on hi-tech training, and networking with like-minded peers.
The program includes two sessions:
* 5-month high level tech training provided by leading hi-tech companies in the fields of Data Science and Cyber Security
* Hebrew Ulpan
* Trips and educational activities with peers from all around the world
* Essential networking with professionals
* 5-month paid internship in leading companies such as: Google, IBM, PayPal, Checkpoint, Intel, WIX, and more, tailored to your interests and skills
* Full accommodation in the Tel Aviv area
* Living the “startup nation” nightlife, where work meets play
For more information, visit the Tech Challenge Fellows website.